Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Singing Competition

On Monday there was a singing competition! I'm not the best at singing so I didn't volunteer but Lupe and Mika did volunteer. I was really excited for this, I couldn't wait to hear their singing voices.

Things didn't really go as planned. In the beginning of the assembly Mrs Pederson walked in and said that we had a murderer amongst us. Someone killed all the caterpillars and the chrysalises. After that happened we went straight into the singing competition. 

Tyrese and Manea Rose sang for Room 9. I'm not quite sure what they sang but it was really good. Lisa and Tyra represented Room 10 and sang 'How Far I'll Go' from the movie Moana. Izabella and Tupou went up for Room 11 and they sang the same song as Room 9. Mika and Lupe had a job to do so they couldn't sing but Vaimoana ended up representing our classroom and sang 'E Otua Tataki Au'. We ended up winning because of Vaimoana's beautiful voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment